The competition for the P20 Million total prize gets more intense as Artista Academy reduces the number of contenders to 12, following the elimination of Brent Manzano in Monday’s Kick Out episode.
Brent is the third student to be kicked out of Artista Academy after garnering the lowest combined scores from his Live Exam performance last Saturday, his grades from the Asian Academy of Television Arts (AATA) where all the artista hopefuls are undergoing extensive training, and the text votes from fans and supporters.
He joins Chris Leonardo and Jon Orlando in the ranks of being Artista Academy kick-outs. Julia Quisumbing, on the other hand, dropped out of the academy last week due to health reasons.
Although he showed an intense acting performance in last Saturday’s Live Exam, Brent still failed to make the grade. He landed in the Live Exam’s bottom 3, along with Marvelous Alejo and Benjo Leoncio.
Last Saturday’s episode also proclaimed Vin Abrenica as the honor student for dancing and singing. He received a grade of 93.5% for dancing and 92% for singing. Sophie Albert is the honor student for acting, with a total grade of 94.5%.
Artista Academy airs weeknights at 9:00 p.m. and Saturdays at 8:30 p.m.
Sat @ 9:30PM
- AA Top 6 to 'outshine' each other this Saturday
- AA Grand Face-Off to the Final 6 Happens this Saturday
- Artista Academy students perform for Filipinos in HK
- Brent Manzano is newest Artista Academy kick-out
- Jon Orlando kicked out of Artista Academy
- Chris Leonardo is 1st Artista Academy kick-out
- Artista Academy announces Top 16 finalists